Description: Burton Smalls Snowboard Bindings
Grown-up performance and strength in a package that''s been perfected for younger rippers.
The kids'' Burton Mission Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers a softer flexing, zero-compromise package for dependable all-terrain riding. Ergonomic, team-designed hi-backs join forces with pro-grade straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids the comfort and performance required for a full day on the mountain. The Re:Flex baseplate unlocks the board''s true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising
- Mounting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean: MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Mounting: Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.