Description: Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings
The ultimate in all mountain versatility has come straight to you this year. The Burton Mission comes in hot with a medium flex ideal for any situation your board can handle. Perfect for riders of all skill levels, beginners and intermediate alike, the Mission gives you the pinnacle of response without sacrificing the playfulness you so desperately want. Whether you're stomping through powder pillows on the backside of the mountain, cruising the groomers at your favorite resort, or blasting through the kickers and rails in your local park, the Mission's FullBED cushioning system keeps you riding in comfort from sunup to sundown. Keep your stance options wide open as well with Burton's infinitely versatile Channel mounting system; built to give you the ultimate in flex-feel and response.
NOTE: These are an EST/Channel specific binding, and can ONLY be used with BURTON CHANNEL MOUNTING exclusively!
Key Features of Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST®
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™, Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- Straps: Reactstrap™ with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning: SensoryBED™ Cushioning System
- Features: Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Response: Medium/Stiff
- Cushioning: Medium
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.