Description: Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings
This team favorite blends Burton's top technologies with a mid-range flex that's 100% freestyle-focused.
A pro favorite season after season, the men's Burton Malavita Re:Flex Snowboard Binding has carved out a reputation for its ability to destroy everything that gets in its way. Features like the Heel Hammock, Supergrip Capstrap, and Asym Hammockstrap wrap response around the boot for a seamless fit and ultimate comfort. Offered in two versions, the Re:Flex mounting system is compatible with every major snowboard brand on the market. Winged hi-backs on the Vape Cloud colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
Key Features of Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings:
- AutoCANT FullBed cushioning system is compatible with the Re:Flex mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue; B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort; Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response; DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back; Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Double Take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response; Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.