Description: Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings
This team favorite blends Burton's top technologies with a mid-range flex that's 100% freestyle-focused.
A pro favorite season after season, the men's Burton Malavita EST® Snowboard Binding has carved out a reputation for its ability to destroy everything that gets in its way. Features like the Heel Hammock, Supergrip Capstrap, and Asym Hammockstrap wrap response around the boot for a seamless fit and ultimate comfort. Offered in two versions, the EST® model (which features the fluid mobility of The Hinge) mounts to a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Winged hi-backs on the Vape Cloud colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
Key Features of Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings:
- AutoCANT SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue; B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance; The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies
- EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options; Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel board mounting system
- Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort; Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response; DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back; Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Double Take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response; Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the baseplate and spar provides playful response
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.