Description: Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings
This team favorite blends Burton's top technologies with a mid-range flex that's 100% freestyle-focused.
A pro favorite season after season, the Malavita binding has carved out a reputation for it's ability to destroy everything that gets in its way. Features like the Heel Hammock, Supergrip Capstrap, and Asym Hammockstrap wrap response around the boot for a seamless fit and ultimate comfort. The EST® model (which features the fluid mobility of The Hinge) with a board features The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Winged hi-backs on the Black / White Wing colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
Key Features of Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: Dual-Component EST® Featuring The Hinge with 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™ Hi-Back Wing [Black/White Wing Colorway Only]
- Straps: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel®
- Response: Medium
- Cushioning: Medium
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.