Description: Burton Lexa X Snowboard Bindings - Womens
Pro-caliber control for the entire mountain updated for even lighter, more responsive performance.
Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The Re:Flex version is compatible with any board mounting system.
Key Features of Burton Lexa X Snowboard Bindings:
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response; DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back; Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response; Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.