Description: Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings - Womens
The first women's binding ever remains Burton's most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning.
Key Features of Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- Straps: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad and B3 Gel
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Response: Medium
- Cushioning: Medium
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.