Description: Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
The first women's binding ever remains Burton's most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. The EST® model features The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
Key Features of Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST®
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- Straps: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel®
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Response: Medium
- Cushioning: Medium
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.