Description: Burton Genesis Snowboard Bindings
Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high performance.
The men's Burton Genesis Snowboard Binding was built to meet the comfort, strength, and power demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight, while The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
Key Features of Burton Genesis Snowboard Bindings:
- AutoCANT FullBed cushioning system is compatible with the Re:Flex mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue; B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort; Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration; MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection; Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the baseplate provides playful response; Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.