Description: Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Bindings
Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high-performance.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. The EST® model features The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
Key Features of Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: Dual-Component EST® Featuring The Hinge with 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Canted Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD™
- Straps: Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Super Grip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel®
- Response: Medium
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.