Description: Burton Escapade EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
Ultimate control and versatility from the legend for all-out comfort.
Lightweight, strong, and built to perform on any terrain, the women's Burton Escapade EST® Snowboard Binding is the only choice for women who want it all. Slightly softer, more playful, and lighter weight than the Lexa binding, it offers the perfect balance of high-end comfort and a playful feel. Hammock technology in the ankle strap combined with the Kickback Hammock Hi-back and Supergrip Capstrap literally wraps your entire boot in seamless comfort and response. The EST model pairs with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
Key Features of Burton Escapade EST Snowboard Bindings:
- PodBED Cushioning is a women's-exclusive system focusing on reducing common pressure points and featuring a clear top-sheet material that evenly distributes a rider's weight; B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options; Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel board mounting system
- Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort; Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration; MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection; Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.