Description: Burton Custom Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings
Time honored traditions and customs… The Burton Custom is a tried and true classic of the Burton line. Featuring a soft/medium flex ideal for riders of all skill levels, beginners and intermediate alike, blast through the groomers at your favorite resort, or stomp the kickers in the backcountry; it makes no difference to the Custom. Lush Straps and Burton's FullBED cushioning ensure you're riding in comfort from sunup to sundown no matter what you're doing or where you are. Keep your options wide open as well with their infinitely versatile ReFlex mounting system, designed to work with any mounting system on the market, for every combination you can think of.
NOTE: These are a ReFlex specific binding, and come with the baseplates to mount to any mounting pattern on the market currently. (4x4, 2x4, 3D, and EST/Channel)
Key Features of Burton Custom Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™, Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- Straps: Lushstrap™ with Flex Slider and NEW Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Response: Soft/Medium
- Cushioning: Plush/Medium
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.