Description: Beats Mixr Headphones
David Guetta challenged Beats by Dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we're proud to present one of the lightest, loudest headphones ever.
Key Features of the Beats Mixr Headphones:
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH SOUND: Designed to be heard over parties. Beats Mixr headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
- MADE FOR DJS: Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE: Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
- Beats Mixr on ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- 1/4" audio adapter
- In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Weight (kg): 0.21
- Height (mm): 197
- Length of Cable (m): 1.615
- Type of Jack: 3.5mm
Past Season Product