Description: Blackburn 2'Fer 2 Pack Bike Lights
A set of really smart, compact USB lights, each of which can act as either a front or a rear … it’s a 2’fer
- ANSI Standard: Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- Brightness: 60 lumens front or 20 lumens rear
- Run Time: High mode: front 1.5 hours at 60 lumens, rear 1.5 hours at 20 lumens, Flash mode: front 5 hours at 60 lumens, rear 5 hours at 20 lumens
- Water Resistance: IP-65 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-65 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and protected against low-pressure water jets from any direction.
- Mounting Options: Mount to handlebars, seatposts, clip to racks, clothing, backpacks — No tools required
- Power Source: Lithium polymer battery — Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Warranty: 2-Year Warranty Provision for Battery Or Electrically Powered Products, Product Components, and Accessories for Such Products
- Recharge Time: 3-hour recharge
- Weight: 4 oz