Description: Bic Mini Malibu Surfboard
No wonder this is the world’s single best selling surfboard!
The Mini-Malibu is the perfect all rounder. A fabulous entry-level board for new surfers, it features a refined combination of stability for ease of paddling and enough performance to make it a fun board for the more advanced surfer.
Versatile and a joy to ride, the Mini-Malibu surfboard will take you from your first ever surfing experience through to gliding down the unbroken wave face or ripping up the lip! Durable enough to survive learn-to-surf wipeouts that leave other boards on the beach, this low-cost board will bring you hours of fun on a great range of wave conditions.
The world’s single best-selling surfboard! A proven all-rounder : Stability for paddling and catching waves for beginners, great drive off the bottom turn that allows more advanced surfers to set-up easily for the rest of the wave, even in the critical section. A joy to ride and a performance potential that will give you long lasting memories of surfing great waves!
Key Features of Bic Mini Malibu Surfboard:
- Used exclusively for BIC SURF, for surfboards that are built to last
- Closed cell PU inner core for structural integrity and board stiffness
- Strong blow-moulded outer PE skin for ding resistance, long-term durability
- Molded external fin inserts - no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength
- Dura-Tec Premium Durability
- Fin Set up : Thruster Tri
- Fin Supplied : FCS M5 Thruster Tri
- Weight range : <176 lbs
- Shaper : Gérard Dabbadie
- Length: 7''3"
- Width: 21.25"
- Thickness: 2.5"
- Volume: 46 L
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Weight Range: <176 lbs