Description: Bic Cross Fish SUP Paddleboard
The new 12’ Cross is a larger version of our award-winning 11’ Cross flat-water hybrid shapes. Featuring the same user-friendly stability and versatility as its smaller siblings, the 12’ Cross offers higher capacity (up to 350lbs), incredible stability and ease of paddling thanks to the unique keeled nose featured on all Cross models. Available in a standard version with 12 attachment points as well as a Fishing version which adds a full-length deck pad and three integrated tracks optimally placed for fishing accessories.
Key Features of Bic Cross Fish SUP Paddleboard:
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride
- Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun - Wave Groove pad for maximum comfort
- Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength
- Fins set up : Single
- Center Fin : QUICK Touring 9"
- Fin Supplied : QUICK Touring 9"