Description: Big Agnes Tumble 3 Mtnglo Tent
With its built-in lighting system, the Big Agnes Tumble 3 Mtnglo Tent makes it easy to set a mood, study your topo map or just hunt down your missing fleece hat. This lightweight, 3-person backpacking tent incorporates a flexible band of LED lights (powered by 3 AAA batteries) that are sewn directly into the canopy for an always-there light source. A control on/off button also allows you to minimize the brightness by 50 percent for reduced glow. The spacious interior of this novel tent, combined with double doors, twin vestibules and impeccable materials and construction, creates a bomber shelter for hardened trail-pounders. Touting a 5 lbs 13 oz trail weight, this ripstop polyester, 3-season tent packs small but lives large - plus, you can take it on the trail without the tent body for complete coverage minus the extra ounces.
Key Features of Big Agnes Tumble 3 Mtnglo Tent:
mtnGLO Tent Light Features:
Features patent-pending mtnGLO tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
A simple push button controller with three settings - on, off and 50% brightness - controls the mtnGLO lights
LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO light controller
- Trail Weight: 5lb 13oz
- Packed Weight: 6lb 5oz
- Footprint Weight: 12oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 4lb 3oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 25"
- Floor Area: 47sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9sq ft
- Head Height: 46"
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC''s)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 9 aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Square, 2 x Large Wall or 2 x Trapezoid gear lofts - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint sold separately
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
Tumble 3 mtnGLO
Past Season Product