Description: Big Agnes Tumble 1 Mtnglo Tent
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO collection, light up your camp with the Tumble 1 mtnGLO backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending Tent Lighting Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body, experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. This lightweight three season backpacking tent features single door design and the comfort of built-in lighting to give you a backcountry experience like never before.
Key Features of Big Agnes Tumble 1 Mtnglo Tent:
mtnGLO Tent Light Features:
Features patent-pending mtnGLO tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
A simple push button controller with three settings - on, off and 50% brightness - controls the mtnGLO lights
LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO light controller
- Trail Weight: 3lb 9oz
- Packed Weight: 4lb 1oz
- Footprint Weight: 6oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 9oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 17"
- Floor Area: 22sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 10sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Foot Height: 14"
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior's living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC''s)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 8 aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Wall, Triangle and Trapezoid gear lofts - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint sold separately
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
Tumble 1 mtnGLO