Description: Artec Matrix Snowboard Bindings
An all around freestyle freak, the Matrix will be with you dodging trees on the mountain or gathering footy in the street. With the Matrix, you can be the one who easily adapts to any condition or terrain with a quick adjustment of your new tool-free binding construction. The UniTEC baseplate Pro and ReacTEC highback collaborate to give you a better connection with your snowboard and help improve control. Loaded with technology and low on price, these bindings are a great choice for any rider.
Key Features of Artec Matrix Snowboard Bindings:
- UniTec Pro Baseplate - A solid one-piece fiberglass-reinforced construction with unique edge bevel offers superior structural integrity, maximum comfort and allows for optimum board flexing.
- Tool-free adjustable toe ramps puts a perfect boot/binding fit in your hands.
- EVA Pads - Shock absorbing EVA foam material reduces impact energy when hitting bumps and stomping landings.
- Disc Padding - Disc padding in the flat-bottom of the binding improves contact between the binding and boots of all sizes and prevents unnecessary foot pain, keeping the outsole 100% flat.
- ComforTec Strap - Anatomically designed, these straps are pre-shaped to fit over boots perfectly. An Integrated 3D reinforced frame offers secure hold with no pressure points for ultimate performance.
- DiTec Toe Strap - This feature adds length options and enhanced comfort and fit to the toe strap ensuring a perfect fit for all kinds of boot toe shapes. Effortless adjustability options allow fine-tuning of the length and pad centering for maximum performance and comfort.
- ReacTec - Artec straightened and heightened the high back profile, increasing the transfer of energy from the rider's calf to the edge of the board. High back rotation and tool-free forward lean adjustment combine for full adjustability. These changes were designed to give you maximum edge control and power transfer.
- Extended Highback EVA Padding - This offers the rider even more comfort through heelside turns and additionally prevents unwanted pressure points on the calf.
Past Season Product