Description: Aquaglide Waimea Softtop Paddleboard
The Waimea stands out as the “jack of all trades” in the soft top SUP category. Designed for beginner and intermediate paddlers of all sizes, the Waimea’s stiffness is forged by wrapping tow wood stringers into a 100% waterproof thermos molded EPS foam core. Two thickset layers of fiberglass and epoxy seal the board tip to tail which is then wrapped with a durable soft top and IXPE (slick skin) bottom. Coupled with a width of 33? inches and a 5.25? thickness, stability and flotation come effortlessly to the Waimea. The customized shape yields superior glide and tracking making the Waimea the go-to board when enjoying time on the water with friends and family. The Waimea package includes: adjustable paddle, surf leash with ankle strap, and soft roof racks.
Waimea Technology uses a lightweight 100% waterproof thermo molded EPS foam core, reinforced with wood stringers and the two thickest layers of fiberglass and epoxy seal for stiffness and durability. The board is then wrapped with a durable soft top from tip to tail and the bottom skin is an IXPE slick skin bottom.
Key Features of Aquaglide Waimea Softtop Paddleboard:
- Designed for beginner and intermediate
- Waimea Technology: Lightweight 100% waterproof thermo molded EPS foam core
- Two thickset layers of fiberglass and epoxy seal the board tip to tail
- Durable soft top and IXPE (slick skin) bottom
- Includes: adjustable paddle, surf leash with ankle strap, and softroof racks
- Specs: 11'' x 33" (351 cm x 84 cm)
- Height: 5.25" (14 cm)
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Volume: 230 L
- Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
Waimea Softtop 11