Micro-adjustable fit and lightweight comfort meet low-profile style for full days on the mountain.
The women''s Anon Rodan Helmet features an in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. A 360° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Sleek venting keeps goggles clear and maximizes comfort for full days on the mountain. The soft, expedition fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer''s head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Long hair fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
- Weight: 385g