Description: Analog Mortar Blem Snowboard Pants
Save big on blems! This is a new product discounted due to minor manufacturer cosmetic blemishes like graphic or color irregularites or minor scuffs or bumps. These will not affect the performance of the product.
Durable twill fabric stomps through any day on the hill with fully-featured cargo pants function.
Rugged five-pocket pants design finds its stride in the Analog Mortar Pant. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric provides burly waterproof protection with the help of fully taped seams. They''re built to work, with reinforced cuffs that stand up to abuse. Mesh-lined vents, a zippered hem with an expansion gusset to open it up around the boots, and dual entry pockets are among the top features making this a concrete foundation for your outerwear kit. To top it off, these pants are a bluesign® product, which means it''s approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
Key Features of Analog Mortar Blem Snowboard Pants:
- All Colorways: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Fabric
- Mapped with Nylon Taffeta and Polyester Mesh Body, Polyester Mesh Venting
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool™ Vents
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Dual Entry Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Integrated Waistband Adjustment
- Microfleece Lined Fly and Waistband
- Water Repellent Boot Gaiter with Cuff to Boot Interface
- 2L Shell
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 10,000g
- Fully Taped Seams
- Regular Fit
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Expandable Cuffs
- YKK® Zippers
- Lifetime Warranty