Description: Anon Invert MIPS Snow Helmet
Clean, simple style backed by the added safety of MIPS and hassle-free fit.
The Anon Invert MIPS® Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel and MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) to reduce angled impact forces and increase crash safety. Multiple vents maintain airflow for fog-free goggles and all-day climate control. Our auto-adjust fit design makes for a perfect fit every time, and a Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. An expedition-fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
Key Features of Anon Invert MIPS Snow Helmet:
- Weight: 410g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back; Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories