Description: Anon Highwire MIPS Snow Helmet
Brimmed style that goes beyond basic with MIPS crash technology, hassle-free fit, and everyday durability.
The Anon Highwire MIPS® Helmet features a hardshell exterior for everyday durability and MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) to reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety. The low-profile design incorporates vents to keep air moving for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. The auto-adjust fit design offers a perfect fit every time, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. The ear pads and thick expedition-fleece liner offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 545g
- Endura® shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back; Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high-heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories