Description: Anon Auburn MIPS Snow Helmet
Clean, simple style with the latest MIPS crash protection and comfort-focused features like a soft fleece liner and hassle-free fit.
The Anon Auburn MIPS® Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a sleek, low-profile fit and lightweight feel. The MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) helps reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety. Multiple fixed vents keep goggles clear and manage comfort all day long. Our auto-adjust fit design makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock® magnetic snap buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even with gloves. The ear pads and soft, long-hair-fleece liner offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 410g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back; Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Long-hair fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Compatible with audio accessories