Description: Anon M3 Goggles
Having trouble with pesky lens interchangeability? Look no further than the Anon M3 Goggle. Switching it up is slick and simple, thanks to its Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology. Also featuring MFI® (Magnetic Facemask Integration), being efficient has never been easier as your favorite facemask creates gap-free coverage by magnetically connecting to your goggles. With Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece, ICT (Integral Clarity Technology), and full perimeter channel venting this goggle is always comfy and clear. The cylindrical lens technology allows you to see things exactly how they are, with no distortion. New this year is Zeiss sonar lens technology, to give you better contrast and clarity, so you can see what you're getting yourself into. These goggles come with a no-slip silicone strap, to help you get your goggles to stay right where you want them. The Anon M3 Goggles are the ultimate in goggle luxury and comfort!
Key Features of Anon M3 Goggles:
- Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology
- MFI Technology Patent Pending
- Outlast Fog Management Face Fleece
- No-Slip Silicone Strap
- Wall-to-Wall Vision
- Over the Glasses (OTG) Compatible
- Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- Fit: Frame Height 93mm
- Includes: Spare Graybird Lens on Select Colorways, Nylon Compression Molded Goggle Case and Microfiber Goggle Bag
Anon LENS VLT CHART
Anon has you covered offering lenses with VLT's for a variety of lighting conditions.
VLT (Visible Light Transmission) is the percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye. Lower number = less light allowed through).
|Polarized Dark Smoke
||Silver Fade Blue
||Lt Purple / Lt Silver
|Lt Pink / Silver Fade
||Yellow Gold Fade