Description: Alps Camp Creek Two-Room Tent
The new three-season Camp Creek Two-Room Tent is perfect for camping with a larger group of family or friends. This cabin-style tent features fiberglass poles with steel uprights to create an extra tall center height and straight side walls, generating an ultra-comfortable camping experience. On top of that, an extra-long list of additional features (like a wall divider, two large doors, and six large windows for ventilation) help make the Camp Creek the ultimate home away from home.
- Free-standing design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Easy set-up with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- The extra-tall center height allows room to stand up
- Straight sidewalls allow more room for cots
- Wall divider for two rooms
- Two large door allow easy entry into either room individually
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- 150D polyester oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide the best weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles to the tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Great ventilation with two doors and six large windows
- Two mesh storage shelves, steel stakes and guy ropes included
- Camp Creek Two-Room Footprint sold separately
||Camp Creek Two Room
||10' x 12'
||31 lbs. 11 oz.
||11" x 27"
||12.7 mm FG / 19 mm Steel