Description: Arc'teryx Thorium AR Ski Jacket
The everyday parka taken to a new level. Ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics add modern performance to the idea of reliable down warmth. 750 fill European grey goose down jacket that makes a very substantial mid layer or stands on its own in cold, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hood, cuffs and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
Key Features of Arc'teryx Thorium AR Ski Jacket:
- Weight: 410 g / 14.5 oz
- Fit: Athletic Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 71 cm / 28 in
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Insulated StormHood™
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon