Description: Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest - Womens
Great for layering, this Arc'teryx vest is lightweight yet insulated, keeping you toasty on chilly days. Both wind and moisture resistant, this vest works well for winter sports as well as other activities in the cold. Zippered hand pockets work well for storing gloves or keeping your hands warm while a zippered pocket on the inside is ideal for storing your phone. Fleece side panels offer ventilation which makes this vest an excellent choice for those planning on wearing it for high-intensity outdoor activities. However, it is versatile enough to also wear for casual outings if you need a little extra warmth for running errands.
Key Features of Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest:
- Weight: 195 g / 6.9 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Mid-height collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon