Description: Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest
This Arc'teryx vest is both lightweight and insulated, making it an ideal choice for cold-weather activities that require a lot of movement. It features two zippered hand pockets that are great for storing your gloves or keeping your hands warm. It also has a zippered pocket on the inside that's perfect for storing your phone or other small items. Fleece side panels increase breathability and mobility while the outer shell is wind and moisture resistant. Perfect for a variety of outdoor sports or simply just a hike, this vest is versatile and up to any challenge that comes your way.
Key Features of Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest:
- Weight: 220 g / 7.8 oz
- Fit: Trim fit
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tinthan™ 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m². 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.