Description: Capita Neo Slasher Splitboard
Charlie Slasher was a CAPiTA cult favorite, world renown as one of the best powder specific boards in the world. Legions of die-hard fans rode this model on resort days as a side-country slasher, and many used home split kits to enable Charlie to escort them into uncharted territory. These dedicated souls wanted a factory split version of the Charlie Slasher, and if we listen to anyone – we listen to the searchers and the seekers. Here’s to the individuals determined to use human power, to those that embrace the solitude and camaraderie that a core group of friends and an early start provides. Featuring an upgraded construction, new camber profile, factory split chassis, hardware from the UNION BINDING COMPANY, and a smooth sidecut flowing into a sinking ?? mm tapered tail, this time-tested Neo Slasher shape naturally floats above deep snow and transforms tiring powder days into long-lasting, incredible ones.
Key Features of Capita Neo Slasher Splitboard:
- RIDER TYPE: THE HUMAN POWERED ADVENTURER
- CAMBER TYPE: MOUNTAIN SPLIT PROFILE
- NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED ELEVATE SPLIT CORE™ - The long awaited, and FSC® Certified factory-split Neo Slasher!
- CARBON FIBER BEAMS - Increases power and response while remaining ultralight
- NEW! HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS NEW! MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass, for a more powerful and dynamic ride, when impregnated with the new high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- NEW! HYPERDRIVE™ NC BASE Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- NEW! Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)