Description: Burton Flight Attendant Splitboard
Find yourself some steep chutes and stacked pillow lines to take flight with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard.
When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes - including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base - translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain. Now offered in 154cm and 168cm sizes.
Graphic Story: Step into the digital jungle with LA-based artist Jonathan Zawada's colorfully pixelated take on tropical plant life - a dark yet playful graphic, perfect for the ultra-expressive Flight Attendant.
Key Features of Burton Flight Attendant Splitboard:
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional [10MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core with Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Super Sap® Epoxy
- Infinite Ride™
- Artist: Jonathan Zawada
- Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton’s G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)