Description: Arbor Nightrain Snowboard
The Arbor Nightrain snowboard is packed with features that offer a high performance, durable ride. The Voodoo core is constructed with lightweight TDS poplar to ensure a responsive ride and lasting durability that maintains the board''s shape over time. The Standard Progressive sidecut makes the board stable at high speeds, without sacrificing responsiveness in the turns, and Bio-film protects the board''s upper from dings. Get performance, quality, and lasting durability with the Arbor Nightrain snowboard.
Key Features of the Arbor Nightrain Snowboard:
- WOOD POWER PLY - Arbor''s wood Power Ply works like a 3rd layer of fiberglass - during construction resin locks the dense natural fibers in place, creating a composite layer that structurally enhances a board for added return and improved durability, while allowing for important weight reduction. The Power Ply technology allows Arbor to reduce our overall reliance on chemically treated fiberglass and petroleum-based resin by up to 20%. The Power Ply is produced using sustainably sourced, natural wood veneer. The variance of real wood grain creates a one-of-a-kind look on each board made with this technology.
- BIO-FILM - Every board in the Arbor line is now built with an ultra thin protective top foil made using 30% caster bean based bio-plastic. This top sheet protects the board from damage caused by loose bindings, out-of-control skiers, or other unforeseen impacts. Its natural glossy nature also eliminates the need for environmentally harmful clear coats.
- VOODOO CORE - Arbor''s second lightest and most versatile core, designed for mountain and park level durability; built with a 100% FSC certified, sustainably produced "TDS" poplar. TDS is a specially selected lighter grade of wood.
- ROCKET BASE - A higher molecular weight, wax-infused sintered base that provides unmatched durability and speed
- STANDARD PROGRESSIVE - A blended tri-radial sidecut design that provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at speed and during landings.
- RHYTHM RAILS - Made from an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability, a clean, acoustically damp ride, and solid edge performance.
- MIXED GLASSING - A triax over biax lay-up that''s best for versatile on-mountain and park riding.
- 2X4 14-PACKS - An insert system that provides a wide stance range and amazing micro adjustability; used to create Arbor''s Mountain Stance - Max Stance: 24.4" / 62 cm
- MEDIUM SHADOW - Delivers mountain and park performance. A slight tapered thinning of the core profile between the bindings, improves: turn and spin initiation; tracking in mixed conditions, on the flats, and during landings; and performance on rails, boxes, and naturals.
- RECYCLED STEEL - Built with hardened steel edges made with 60% recycled steel; provides maximum edge performance.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Every board in the Arbor line comes with a two-year warranty on material and workmanship. We stand by everything we make.
Past Season Product