Description: GNU Swallow Tail Carver Snowboard
Soul boarders and powder hounds rejoice! The Gnu Swallow Tail Carver is back to the future! Wait back from the past.. to the future?.. Whatever, this 80's quiver killer hasn't changed since its first introduction in the 80's. Gnu's C2x Camber Profile add's a reverse camber zone between the feet for a loose and playful feel in the slush and powder while adding a regular camber zone outside the bindings for pop and edge hold. Magne-traction edges add multiple contact points down the edge for extra hold on icy terrain and hardpack. Finish this bad boy off with a sintered base thats fast, hard, and holds a lot of wax and you've got yourself the ultimate party wave board. Feel like you're surfing the waves just drop the surfer bro attitude.
Key Features of GNU Swallow Tail Carver Snowboard:
- UNREAL CONTROL - C2x
- Aggressive Progression Forest Bailey''s Fave- Control/Precision/Float
- UNREAL EDGE HOLD: Magne-Traction - Turns Ice into Powder!
- UNREAL G2 Construction
- Core: ASPEN/COLUMBIAN GOLD/PAULOWNIA ALLOY: Lighter, Sustainable, FSC Certified, Strong & Poppy
- Glass: TRI-AX/BI-AX: Strong, Light And Poppy
- Top: ECO SUBLIMATED BIO BEANS: Tough and Environmentally Nice
- Base: SINTERED KNIFE CUT: Fast, Tough, and Holds Wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough & Fast
- Hand Built in the USA by Snowboarders with jobs!
- Artist: GNU Art Dept
- Flex: Medium/Firm
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
Swallow Tail Carver