Description: Burton Ripcord Wide Snowboard
Blast past the learning curve with the easiest, most progression-friendly board we make.
The men's Burton Ripcord Snowboard is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilot's seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier-going alternative to other twins, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than you'll get with most entry level boards. The upgrade to The Channel® gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton's).
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 5mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience; Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Fly 900G Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Nose Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)