Description: GNU Gnuru Asym Snowboard
Let the Gnuru be your guide, to the realm of all-mountain soul boarding. Free your mind with this all-terrain know-it-all from GNU. This board comes with the C2e camber profile, which allows for a smaller reverse camber zone in between your feet and a longer elongated camber zone from the outside of your feet to the contact points, for a ride that is as surfy as it is responsive and poppy. GNU's special edge construction, Magne-Traction, adds multiple contact points throughout the edge that grips the ice like it's nothing, for more agile turns and more confident edge hold. Another special feature about the Gnuru is the sidecut of this board, the asymmetrical edge, which means that the heelside of this board has a deeper cut than the toe side, so you can now hold those heelside turns just like you can on your toes. With this feature, your heels, whether you are regular or goofy footed, will always be on the left side of the board. The Gnuru is here to be your teacher on how to be one with the mountain and finally reach complete balance in your riding.
Key Features of GNU Gnuru Asym Snowboard:
- UNREAL CONTROL - C2e
- Easy Perfection - Control/Precision/Float
- The Perfect Rocker/Camber Hybrid, Rips Everything
- UNREAL TURNING: Asymmetry - Balance Through Asymmetry
- UNREAL EDGE HOLD: Magne-Traction - Turns Ice into Powder!
- ASYM UNREAL G1 Construction
- Core: ASPEN/ASYM COLUMBIAN GOLD ALLOY: Balanced, Light, Sustainable, FSC Certified, Strong & Poppy
- Glass: TRI-AX/BI-AX: Strong, Light And Poppy
- Top: ECO SUBLIMATED VERZURE POLY TOP: Tough, Sheds Snow and Adds Traction
- Base: CO-EX: Fast & Easy To Maintain
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough & Fast
- Level 1 Asym Sidecut/Core
- Level 2 Asym Sidecut/Core/Contact
- Hand Built in the USA by Snowboarders with jobs!
- Artist: Adam Friedman
- Flex: Medium
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)