Description: Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard
The Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard is for snowboarders who both want a great ride and also want to be ecologically responsible. The Indoor Survival Snowboard is eco-friendly because the core is a RFC Sustainable Core, meaning it is made out of material that is not harmful to the environment. The core is still high performance with a flex pattern that is uniform. The speed base is wax infused and will give you a very quick ride when riding the Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard.
Key Features of the Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard:
- Twin Shape: True Twin snowboards go forward and backward equally.
- Camber: Positive camber creates extra pop and is ideal for advanced riders or those that ride on ice.
- Flex Rating: 5 is right in the middle to balance butters and blasting off kickers. Reverse Camber boards are always better for flexing than normal camber boards.
- Reforestation Certified Sustainable Core: Help the environment without sacrificing performance. It''s official and certified by leading environmental agencies.
- Form-6 C Fiberglass Configuration with Carbon Kevlar Reinforcements
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base- A fast base that needs little maintenance because wax is infused with ptex or base material.
- 4x2 Inserts: Standard fit for all your stance locations and accepts every brand binding.
- Waist Width: 152cm - 243mm, 154cm - 247mm, 156cm - 251mm, 158cm - 253mm, 160cm - 256mm