Description: GNU Hyak Snowboard
The GNU Hyak adheres to that rider who is comfortable on board, looking to step it up to the next level or just looking for something different. The Hyak comes with GNU's original banana camber, which offers a reverse camber area in between the rider's feet, while adding a mild regular camber space under the feet to the contacts points, for additional pop and edge control. Another key feature is the unreal edge hold you get from GNU's Magne-Traction® edge. Magne-Traction® adds multiple serrations throughout the edge, for extra grip on hardpack and icy terrain. Throw these on top of a CO-EX extruded base that is fast and easy to maintain, and you've got a great snowboard that doesn't break the bank.
Key Features of GNU Hyak Snowboard:
- UNREAL CONTROL - ORIGINAL BANANA
- Progression - Easy/Jibby/Floaty
- Mild Camber/Rocker/Mild Camber
- UNREAL EDGE HOLD: Magne-Traction - Turns Ice into Powder!
- UNREAL G1 Construction
- Core: ASPEN/COLUMBIAN GOLD ALLOY: Light, Sustainable ,FSC Certified, Strong & Poppy
- Glass: TRI-AX/BI-AX: Strong, Light And Poppy
- Top: ECO SUBLIMATED VERZURE POLY TOP: Tough, Sheds Snow and Adds Traction
- Base: CO-EX: Fast & Easy To Maintain
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough & Fast
- Hand Built in the USA by Snowboarders with jobs!
- Artist: Robert Hardgrave
- Flex: Soft/Medium
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)