Description: GNU Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard
The ultimate deck for that new soul surfer rider who is looking for something a little different then the rest. The Carbon Credit from Gnu comes constructed on Gnu's Original Banana camber profile that allows for a floaty and playful while still retaining a good pop and edge control. The Carbon Credit comes with an asymmetrical edge cut which means the heel side of this board comes cut deeper than the toe side for strong edge side turns. An eco-sublimated top sheet acts as body armor against random dings and scratches and also doesn't let snow build up. All finished off on an extruded base for easy maintenance this Carbon Credit is a crowd favorite for a reason year after year.
Key Features of GNU Carbon Credit Asym Snowboard:
- UNREAL CONTROL - ORIGINAL BANANA
- Progression - Easy/Jibby/Floaty
- Mild Camber/Rocker/Mild Camber
- UNREAL TURNING: Asymmetry - Balance Through Asymmetry
- UNREAL EDGE HOLD: Magne-Traction - Turns Ice into Powder!
- ASYM UNREAL G1 Construction
- Core: ASPEN/ASYM COLUMBIAN GOLD ALLOY: Balanced, Light, Sustainable, FSC Certified, Strong & Poppy
- Glass: TRI-AX/BI-AX: Strong, Light And Poppy
- Top: ECO SUBLIMATED VERZURE POLY TOP: Tough, Sheds Snow and Adds Traction
- Base: CO-EX: Fast & Easy To Maintain
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough & Fast
- Level 1 Asym Sidecut/Core
- Level 2 Asym Sidecut/Core/Contact
- Hand Built in the USA by Snowboarders with jobs!
- Artist: Simon Page
- Flex: Soft/Medium
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
Carbon Credit Asym