Description: Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero X Splitboard
Have split, will travel. Set your course for points unexplored on this ultra-lightweight and versatile split.
There are backcountry bowls and secret tree stashes calling your name. Light is right in the backcountry, and the Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero X Splitboard is our lightest split model. Its lightweight build and Methlon base lighten your load to explore further, while our Split Channel mount is the most reliable system in the splitboard game. The directional shape floats in powder and offers plenty of pop when you need it. Durable end-grain wood in high-impact zones increase durability without adding weight to every step of your tour.
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Dragonfly 600G Splitboard Core features end-grain woods in impact zones for lighter weight that doesn't sacrifice strength
- Mystery Glass Fiberglass build is a complex carbon layup that helps manipulate flex while revolutionizing the strength-to-weight ratio
- Methlon Base is ultradurable and low-maintenance, creating blistering speed that lasts all season
- Split Channel Board Mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premounted for easy setup