Description: GNU Forest Bailey Space Case Asym Snowboard
If you have ever watched Forest Bailey ride you know that he needs a board that can perform well in the park as well as all over the rest of the hill. The Space Case is Forest' signature model that he helped design from top to bottom. This deck is design with Gnu's C2x camber profile which adds a shortened reverse camber zone between the rider feet while adding a lengthed camber underfoot making this deck have more pop and carving power then past years. Also features an asymmetrical shape which adds a deeper cut heelside edge then the toe side for sharper and tighter turns on your heels. Finished off on a sintered base a durable and fast riding platform as long as you give it the T.L.C that it needs. This deck wont make you the next Forest Bailey but will help you become the rider you can be.
Key Features of GNU Forest Bailey Space Case Asym Snowboard:
- UNREAL CONTROL - C2x
- Aggressive Perfection Forest Bailey''s Fave - Control/Precision/Float
- UNREAL TURNING: Asymmetry - Balance Through Asymmetry
- UNREAL EDGE HOLD: Magne-Traction - Turns Ice into Powder!
- ASYM UNREAL G2 Construction
- Core: ASPEN/COLUMBIAN GOLD/ASYM PAULOWNIA ALLOY: Balanced Lighter, Sustainable, FSC Certified, Strong & Poppy
- Glass: TRI-AX/BI-AX: Strong, Light And Poppy
- Top: ECO SUBLIMATED POLY: Tough
- Base: SINTERED KNIFE CUT: Fast, tough and holds wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough & Fast
- Level 1 Asym Sidecut/Core
- Level 2 Asym Sidecut/Core/Contact
- Hand Built in the USA by Snowboarders with jobs!
- Artist: Forest Bailey
- Flex: Medium/Firm
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
Forest Bailey Space Case Asym