Description: GNU Gloss Snowboard - Womens
Put your lip gloss back in your purse and grab your other Gloss and hit the hills. The Gloss from Gnu comes loaded with great features that make this deck a rail quiver destroyer. Constructed on the C2e contour, this board has a little more reverse camber in between your feet and a slight regular camber bend under foot so you get that surfy and catch free feel with a little extra pop and edge control at higher speeds. Gnu's Magne-Traction edge adds multiple contact points throughout the edge so extra grip on those icy corduroys. Through it together on an easy to maintain extruded base that is all made in U.S.A and you have a deck that is going to turn the statement 'riding like a girl' into a compliment. As it should be.
Key Features of GNU Gloss Snowboard:
- UNREAL CONTROL - C2e
- Easy Perfection - Control/Precision/Float
- The Perfect Rocker/Camber Hybrid, Rips Everything
- UNREAL EDGE HOLD: Magne-Traction - Turns Ice into Powder!
- UNREAL G1 Construction
- Core: ASPEN/COLUMBIAN GOLD ALLOY: Light, Sustainable, FSC Certified, Strong & Poppy
- Glass: TRI-AX/BI-AX: Strong, Light And Poppy
- Top: ECO SUBLIMATED POLY TOP: Tough
- Base: CO-EX: Fast & Easy To Maintain
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough & Fast
- Hand Built in the USA by Snowboarders with jobs!
- Artist: Luke Choice
- Flex: Soft/Medium
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)