Description: Burton Lip-Stick Snowboard - Womens
The Lip-Stick comes geared to accommodate a wide range of riders. Whether you're are hot lapping the greens and blues at your local resort or smashing through every obstacle that stands in your way in the park and natural terrains of the mountain, this deck has all the tools that allow you to pilot it through everything. This true twin shape comes equipped with Burton's Flat Top camber profile, which makes this deck completely flat from tip to tip, for a stable and playful ride. Don't let the playfulness fool you, though this board can still come to bat for you when you need to lay down those hard toeside carves and big ollies down the cat tracks. Follow this deck up with a high end sintered base, for a fast board that holds wax well and you have an all mountain quiver killer.
Key Features of Burton Lip-Stick Snowboard:
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: Triax™
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: The Channel™, Frostbite Edges, Side Effects, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Extras: Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Artist: Joël Penkman [www.joelpenkman.com]
- Key Feature: Some of us love food, some of us love art, and some of us don’t want to choose. With the Lip-Stick, you can indulge in both. New Zealand born artist and UK-based Etsy entrepreneur, Joel Penkman, immortalizes her favorite tasty treat. Dig in.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
Burton channel system snowboards will only be compatible with Burton's EST bindings, Burton channel compatible bindings, or other bindings specifically listed as Channel Compatible.