Description: Fischer My Ranger 89 Skis - Womens
The Fischer My Ranger Women''s Skis offer top freeride technology combined with moderate width so cool women skiers are on top in powder and can enjoy awesome ski performance in any type of snow. Thanks to the lightweight poplar wood core construction and Air Tec Ti the ski offers top stability and easy skiing.
Key Features of Fischer My Ranger 89 Skis:
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Carbon Tech: Special network of carbon fibers with exceptional torsion properties and a balanced stiffness pattern at the same time.
- Air Tec TI: Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Freeski Rocker
- Women BMP: Forward binding mounting point to make turning easier for energy-saving skiing.
- Aeroshope: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Sintered Base: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sublimated Base: Special printing process for high-quality colour base designs.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- WEIGHT: 1620g/172cm
- LENGTHS: 157,165,172
- CONSTRUCTION / TECHNOLOGY: SW-Sidewall, Carbon Nose, AirTec Ti
- RADIUS: 17m/172cm
- SIDECUT: 119-88-108
- ROCKER LENGTH & HEIGHT: vo. 330/3 hi. 80
- SET BINDING: T61017