Description: K2 A.M.P. Force Skis - Kids, Youth
Junior riders have nothing but good things to say about the K2 A.M.P. Force Skis! Maneuverability has to be among the top traits you look at when it's time to get your hands on a new set of skis for improved performance on the slopes, and these K2 A.M.P. Force Skis are loaded with features that improve your maneuverability. The Force model features a catch free rocker design that keeps you from taking as many falls when learning the basics, as well as mod technology that absorbs impacts and vibrations as you launch down the steeps on the ride of your life!
Key Features of K2 A.M.P. Force Skis:
- CATCH FREE ROCKER: Easy initiation, versatility, agility. This elevated tip and tail assures effortless initiation at slow speeds, stability throughout the turn and a predictable release from the turn. Simply put, Catch-free Rocker provides confidence, control and ease for developing skiers.
- MOD TECHNOLOGY: High-Performance Suspension System Mod functions by absorbing vibrations and impact loads along the entire ski, providing stronger edge-hold and a higher degree of power and control. Mod is a secondary core that flexes and moves on top of the primary core, allowing the overall ski flex to be unaffected.
- GLASS WEB: Enveloping the Mod structure in a secondary glass weave for additional torsional rigidity provides a more forgiving and versatile version of the Carbon Web.
- MOD MONIC: A Focused Mass-Dampener The Monic is a solid zinc mass that works in conjunction with the Mod structure to focus mass-dampening at a targeted location.
- CAP CONSTRUCTION: Durable and lightweight "cap" skis are built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski. Used throughout our ski line, cap constructions can be assembled with a variety of different cores. These variations, such as glass and/ or metal materials, are the determining factors of the skis' performance.
- Sidecut: 118/ 74/ 103