Skateboarders are different. They have this finely tuned ability to find freedom in risk. They also help define culture – then, now, and new. Most navigate the city, their neighborhood, parks (and any place really) with a flow. When they get on a bike, the flow comes with them. It may just be to the corner store. Picking stuck licorice from teeth on the way back riding with a kind of glide. The lines skaters take feel out the road, sweep around the bends, push out from the curb, and arc across the expanses.
The Milkbar Black Licorice Bike looks like music and sounds like fun. 20" wheels, banana seats, and spring forks with nostalgic aesthetics and touches of gold all shrouded in the blackest of heavy metal black. Skateboarders remind us to not take life too seriously; they show us to take life on. Young or not, everyone deserves to feel freedom. Take a different line with this bike. Go get some licorice stuck in those teeth.
• Timeless steel frame – because heavy metal never grows old
• Boots or barefoot, you won't be slipping off these heavy-metal alloy pedals
• Double hand-levered V-brakes – no foot brake to get hung up on at red lights
• Chain guard will keep you from shredding your jeans
• Spring fork suspension for a ride that's smooth like butter on a warm day
• Adjustable banana seat with extra cushioning, so you don't feel every crack in the pavement
• Kick stand will keep some of you from just dropping it on the lawn
• Front and back fenders for all your free-roaming, puddle-charging antics
• Old-school sissy bar with lots of holes to choose your seat height and for mounting racks and accessories
• High-rise handlebars for flowing lines and laid-back cruisin'
• 20" white wall low-pro tires that will pound the pavement and the earth
• Reflectors and low-profile bell come along in the box because the man says you need 'em
Highest: 33.9" Seat Height / 6'2" Max Rider Height
Lowest: 25.2" Seat Height / 4'6" Min Rider Height
- Timeless steel frame with 20" wheels and banana seat
- Spring fork suspension for a smooth ride
- Double hand-levered V-brakes with no foot brake to get hung up on
- High-rise handlebars for flowing lines and laid-back cruising
- Heavy-metal alloy pedals and chain guard