Description: Ronix Divide Wakeboard Bindings
If you'd prefer bindings that work with you rather than making you feel bound to their whims, slip on a pair of a Ronix Divide Wakeboard Bindings. Ease of entry is right at the tips of your leg, thanks to the easily adjustable open-toe design, and quick-pull laces. There'll be no need to worry about comfort either, thanks to the Ronix Divide's soft liner and universal tongue, both made of Stage 1 foam, as well as the articulating cuff and built in J Bars, which also increase stability and heel hold.
Key Features of the Ronix Divide Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Universal Tongue Our Most Adjustable Boot Fitting Multiple Sizes
- Built In JBars Improve Heel Hold
- Articulating Cuff The Boot Flexes With The Rider
- Low Friction Eyelets
- Stage 1 Liner All The Comfort You Would Expect From A Ronix Boot And Ultra Lightweight Ultralon Foam
- Eco Innovation No Use Of Pvc Solvents
- Baseless Hardware The Original Low Profile Design Delivers Superior Board Control On An UltraLightweight Foundation Often Imitated Never Duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware So Simple A Neanderthal Can Use It, No Screwdriver Required
- Designed With The Everyday Rider In Mind