Description: Straight Line Sumo Sac Ballast Bag
The Straight Line Sumo Sac Ballast Bag 600Lbs is made with a sandwiched woven polyester core which provides the most flexible, puncture-resistant material available. It features color coded graphics for ideal boat location recommendations and a weight label around the valve for easy size identification and a centered handle on top that makes in compartment adjustment of the bag during filling/draining easier. It has one Link valve for water and air-tight filling and draining. The Straight Line Sumo Sac Ballast Bag also has four 1" standard pipe fittings for installation flexibility.
Key Features of Straight Line Sumo Sac Ballast Bag:
- One Link valve for water and air-tight filling/draining.
- Four 1" standard pipe fittings for the ultimate in custom installation flexibility
- Centered handle on top makes it easier to adjust the bag in compartments during filling/draining
- Weight label around valve for easy size identification
- Color coded graphics for ideal boat location recommendations
- SUMO Skin 1000D: SUMO Sacs are made with our own flexible and puncture-resistant fabric, "SUMO Skin." It has a durable 1000D polyester core that is heat laminated to lightweight PVC skins with a bonding agent. This sandwich construction is 150% stronger in tearing tests and 37% higher in tensile strength than our competitors, making it the most durable ballast bag available.
- SUMO Seams: Every SUMO sac is double welded to ensure a watertight seal. Our tough SUMO Skin is overlapped and hot air welded. You can see the smooth and clean seams on the outside of every bag, and a second welding operation applies an inch wide sealing tape to the inside of every seam.
- LINK Valve: Our unique LINKTM system provides a hassle free connection to your Sumo Pump, keeping your boat dry on the inside. The LinkTM Valve is watertight and can also be used as a convenient way to purge air from your bag.
- 1"NPT Valves: NEW and Improved threaded valves provide a perfect water tight seal, and have been pressure tested up to 6 PSI. Our 1" NPT ports allow built in ballast systems to fill, drain and vent quickly for hassle free operation.
Past Season Product