|Fin Setup:||twin or quad|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Slingshot Arcane Wakesurfer
The Slingshot Arcane Wakesurfer 5'0" is a trunk style board designed specifically for surfing behind a boat. This high volume board features progressive innovations such as wing swallow, a double-to-single concave rolled entry bottom, 'down' rails, and a single concave deck which makes it more responsive rail to rail and offers a very lively feel. Whether you weight your boat or not, the ARCANE performs on any size wake with ease. While the steep rails, neutral wide point, and rocker provide incredible drive and great speed, the thickness, width, and ultra concave deck offer extreme paddle power and stability even for traditional surfing on small mushy waves. So if you are looking for a wakesurfer to give you a 'true' surfing experience behind the boat, the ARCANE is a must have.
- WVS construction = Strongest core strength to weight ratio and offers proven durability and performance
- Concave deck = Lowers center of effort and allows you to grip deck better for ollies and maximum board control.
- Single to double concave = Transitions towards the tail resulting in speed, drive and control from the bottom
- Down rail with wing swallow = For speed and release in the turns, makes the board highly responsive, effortless and smooth.
- Surf style volume = Board has "weight" to deliver solid momentum and drive to pump all day long. Riders will notice, due to the volume of the ARCANE, that to successfully start up they will need to set it on its side.
- Custom fin options, maximum versatility = Option 1: 2.5" Quad fin set up, stock. Easiest to ride and stable. Option 2: 2.5" Twin fin set up, variation using stock fins. "Skatier" and easier for learning spins.
- Surf style traction pads only
- Surf style front and rear traction pads for grip. Can be ridden with traditional surf wax
- Slingshot legendary construction = Bomber quality
- Lifetime Rider Hotline Membership = Unsurpassed customer service