Description: Slingshot Kine Ballistic Pro Wakeboard
The choice board of team rider Mike Ennen offers aggressive pop, fast speed on edge, and clean release off the wake for the most technical tricks. With features like the NEW Atomic C Core, SlideRite Rails, and Slingshot''s Fastrack mounting system, the all NEW 2011 Slingshot Kine wakeboard is the most versatile board available.
Key Features of the Slingshot Kine Ballistic Pro Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid 3-Stage Rocker: Massive boosting pop with more speed
- Future Response Technology - FRT: Lightweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- NEW Atomic C Core: 12 stringer all wood core made of vertically laminated Columbian Gold and Aspen, and topped off with carbon fiber capped sidewalls
- Dual Molded Channels: Added board control, cleaner release off the wake, and softer landings without affecting the pressing surface of the tip and tail
- NEW SingleShot Fusion Sidewall: High durometer urethane rail (seamlessly fused in the core, it''s the most durable wakeboard rail ever)
- Slide Rite - SR Chined Rails: Makes catching or blowing out your board edges virtually impossible
- Taperwall: Better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water, and more impact resistant
- Signature Art by Mike Ennen: Custom, handmade board graphics created by Pro Rider Mike Ennen
- 4D Graphic Technology: The latest in graphic technology, giving every board individuality, and four dimensional depth
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: Precision finished product using the highest quality materials
Kine Ballistic Pro